This policy applies to all visitors to our website. We are committed to protecting the privacy of our users, and strive to provide a safe, secure user experience. This Privacy Statement sets forth the online data collection and usage policies and practices that apply to this Web Site at www.sportscoaches.sg (hereinafter referred to as ‘SportsCoaches’). The following statement explains SportsCoaches’s commitment to managing your personal information and sets out how and when personal information is collected, held, treated, used or disclosed.
By using SportsCoaches, you explicitly accept, without limitation or qualification, the collection, use and transfer of the personal information provided by you in the manner described in this statement. Please read this statement carefully as it affects your rights and liabilities under law. If you do not accept the Privacy statement stated herein or disagree with the way we collect and process personal information collected on SportsCoaches, please do not use it.
COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
• information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths;
• information that you provide to us when registering with our website including your name and email address;
• information that you provide when completing your profile on our website including your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, web address;
• information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use;
• information relating to any purchases you make of our services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website including your name, address, telephone number, email address and PayPal details;
• information that you post to our website for publication on the internet including your business profile and information;
• information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website including [the communication content and metadata associated with the communication; and
• any other personal information that you choose to send to SportsCoaches.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
We may use your personal information to administer our website, personalize our website for you, provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information, deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website and other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing. However we cannot control users taking information from our website.
DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information:
• to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
• in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
• to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
RETAINING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes. All information associated with expired/lapsed accounts will be deleted.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password except when you log in to our website.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
We may notify you of changes to this policy by email.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties. You are hereby advised to read the privacy statements of such websites before proceeding to use them.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
For suggestions or enquiries about this privacy statement, you can contact us by using our website contact form, or by email to [email protected]